Origin 8's Scout XLT is a mountain bike made for year round fun. Whether you're out in the wilderness riding through snow, sand, and dirt or at home pedaling around town, this bike does it all. 26 x 4.0 tires assure exceptional traction through varied terrain and transform previously unexplored landscapes into your next perfect bike ride. It features a full 6061 alloy frame, is equipped with a SRAM X7/X5 drivetrain, and is outfitted with Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes.
• 6061 alloy custom hydroformed frame (disc only)
• 6061 alloy tapered steerer fork, 1.125"-1.5"
• Frame clearance to 4.0", fork clearance to 4.7" tires
• SRAM 2x10 drivetrain
• Origin-8 AT-PRO 801UL 80mm wide alloy rims with cutouts
• Origin-8 Devist8er 26 x 4.0-inch Kevlar bead tires, 120tpi
• Origin-8 alloy sealed-cartridge, QR hubs, 135mm/170mm
• Avid BB7 brakes, 180mm rotors front and rear